Supporting the organization’s annual expenses through fundraising and philanthropy
NCA Boosters is a 501(c)(3) organization that consists of five Directors: President, Secretary, Chief Financial Officer, and 2 Members At Large. Additionally, the board also includes one parent (past or current) and three members of the business community without connections to NCA.
The purpose of the NCA Boosters organization is as followings:
- Administer the Kay Pentz Scholarship
- Provide financial assistance for swimmers who experience financial hardship
- Provide financial support for special events like the “Go For The Gold” or Team Relay event that supports local charities
- Provide community outreach for children who cannot afford learn to swim programs with our existing partners, including Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad, City of Carlsbad, and The City of San Marcos
- Reach out to NCA Alums and the greater San Diego business community to attract corporate and community grants to support NCA athletes’ training and travel needs
For more information on the North Coast Aquatics Boosters organization, please contact Team Owner Jeff Pease directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or current Chief Financial Officer Dave Pelling at email@example.com.